Our clients are businesses of all sizes from a diverse range of business sectors. From sole traders that need a bookkeeper to deal with VAT and annual Self-Assessment to larger companies that want to benefit from the substantial savings and efficiencies that outsourcing their accounts can deliver.
Every client has different needs for their level of accounting but our company believes that no matter what your requirements are, they all must be performed with excellence. Each of them is unique – so the service we deliver is tailored to the needs of every one. Some have very regimented procedures that apply to their business. Others value the local L&E Finance Services expertise on how to meet main regulations with minimal additional burden.
The only aspect that remains the same is the quality we deliver and our commitment to client satisfaction.
L&E Finance Services will help all sizes of businesses to perform:
• Company Incorporation and records amendment services
• Value Added Tax (VAT) registration and VAT returns service
• Registration of Construction Industry Scheme
• Registration of PAYE and Payroll service
• Periodical [Annual] and/or regular accounting services
• Annual Returns for Companies House
• Annual Accounts for Companies House
• Corporation Tax Returns for HM Revenue and Customs
• Business plan and prospective financial assessment development for private and public investors
• Preparation and representation during HM Revenue and Customs compliance audit
• Accounts payable ledgers and payments
• Bank account creation and reconciliation
• Depreciation schedules
• Expense reports
Whether you are a small business owner looking to work smarter, a company that wants to focus on what you do best, or a growing business that wants to improve efficiency and reduce costs, we will support the way you want to work and save you time and money. Contact us today to get service which will allow you concentrating on other task while we do the legwork for you.